We can’t wait to gather everyone together again for our March meetup! It’ll be March 8th, 2016 at 5:30PM at Subtext in inner NE Portland. Thanks to Subtext for helping us plan this topic and organize the event.
This month we’ll have a promising panel of clients who will share their experiences working with digital agencies from the ‘other side of the fence’. Some of them have worked on both the client and agency side, which will give us a unique perspective into empathetic factors behind our “bad” clients.
Get ready to ask all the difficult questions you’ve wanted ask your own clients.
Our panelists include:
– Mike Shaver, formerly Program Manager at Intel, now Senior PM at ThinkShout
– Kristen Olson, Technical Producer at Nau International
– Jeanne Bullard-Scilley, Senior Global Project Manager at Wacom
– Anna Dement, Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Nautilus
– Laura Schatz, Digital Marketing Supervisor at Tillamook
RSVP here today to save your spot. See you all at 5:30pm on March 8th at the offices of Subtext. Invite a co-worker, or even your favorite client!