Project managers spend so much time and effort making sure things go smoothly at work, that often there is little time left to project manage our own careers. Join us at our next meet-up to hear tips on how to successfully navigate your PM career at any level.
On Tuesday, April 14th, we’ll have our next meet-up at Phase 2 Portland. The topic is: Your Digital Project Management Career. We’ll break into three groups based on your interests and phase of your career. Feel free to rotate between two groups, or keep the conversation going in your first group.
Choose the one that fits you the best:
- Improving PM tenure and solving turnover
- For those leading teams or experienced PM’s looking to make a difference through leadership
- Exploring Digital PM Career Paths
- For those thinking about the next move – What’s the best career path, and steps to get there
- Getting Started in Digital PM
- For those looking to break into the industry or change careers, and launch a successful trajectory
We’re very much looking forward to seeing you all at Phase 2 at 5:30pm on April 14th! RSVP here on Eventbrite to claim your spot!